Ok, so we all know that you don't get something for nothing right?
Then let me give you something and all you "pay" for it is one click of your mouse and however much time it takes your PC to connect, I won't even use an affiliate link I'll just give it to you straight!
Why would I do this? Well, if you have the kindness to come here to my blog and read it then I think you should get something for that!
Everyone tells you the money is in the list, but a list can be realy hard to build so here is a place that is FREE and builds your list for you. Sign up for a free account and you will be sent 3 new contacts every few days (so long as you keep recycling - which is still FREE)
If you want to build your list quicker, or you want the ability to export your list to an auto responder then you will need to pay for an upgrade account but otherwise 3 new contacts every few days, over time that builds you the makings of a nice list!
Here is the site http://www.tripleyourlist.com
I hope it helps you out!
Cheers
Neil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment